Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the most you've ever spent on a bottle of Perfume?

I just spent $84.00 on COCO CHANEL. Feel a little guilty, but I'm loving it!What is the most you've ever spent on a bottle of Perfume?
$84.00??? And you feel guilty?





Try to spend $3.000 with fuel on your jet just to go to the Champs Elysee just to buy ten $175 bottle of 3,4 fl oz of a perfume that no one else sells! ;)





(obviously... spend two weeks there appreciating the view and visit The Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Mus茅e du Louvre)





It's very romantic!What is the most you've ever spent on a bottle of Perfume?
$98 in Vegas for 4 ounces of the best smelling italian perfume ever! i need to go back to get some more!
You have to spoil yourself a little. I spent 60 dollars on Obsession for men --- Then saw it in Walgreen's for thirty something!!!! Urghhhhh!!!!!
拢450 so my wife told me.
.I spent $85 on Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.
I spend over $100.00 on Carolina Herrera.
I think the most I spent on perfume was about 12.00$! I'm really cheap so I would feel guilty buying perfume for over 50.00$. But, if you really enjoy the perfume you bought than you shouldn't feel guilty...just enjoy it!
The most I spent was $20.50..
Dont feel guilty. I think I have spent at least that on one bottle. But if you wanna not feel guilty-check this...


I have probably spend over $3000 on just special hair products (shampoo, conditioners, serums, sprays) makeup, and perfume since I was about 18. Thats only seven years. That is an insane amount of money. And I am probably being a little modest on that amount. Its probably more.


Dont feel guilty. Love your purchase. Spray it-waste it even! What ever makes you feel sexy.
$113.00 aight that a damn shame
$90 US on Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren, but it's the firs time I ever finished a bottle before it wasted. I love it, never regretted it
40$ on mens Dolce and Cabana
I have a perfume addiction, so I'm probably not the right person to ask! Hey, you only live once! Do you like your Chanel? If so, it was money well spent! Don't even check out any of the Bond No 9 perfumes! They are enough to put me in debt for the rest of my life! lol
Coco Chanel! Lovely! I spent 105 on some new crap that smells like really bad.
$65.00
Not that much, but I'm not a big perfume wearer. A few years ago I spent $52 on a bottle of Tommy Girl when it was all the rage. Best wishes
90.00 and I loved it, waiting patiently on my next bottle (which reminds me I'll have to remind him AGAIN, Thanx) Btw it was Armani
$345.00 perfue le france, purchased in paris.
Versace it cost $60
$47
I love L'Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci. The first bottle I had was given to me by a boyfriend. He had good taste but was not so pleasant to be with. He was a chemical formulator for PPG and he moved to St. Louis. I stayed in Michigan. He taught me about the top note and end note in perfumes. Eau de parfum is less concentrated than parfum.





I have a different boyfriend who really loves me and the perfume I wear, though now I purchase it myself. Many, many people have asked me what perfume I wear so I know that others like it too.





Created by the design house of Nina Ricci in 1948, L'air Du Temps is classified as a refined, floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of gardenia, carnation, musk, rosewood, sandalwood, neroli and peach. Blended with notes of ylang-ylang, vetiver and cedar.





I cannot find the website where I purchased the perfume the last time. On Ebay 1 oz. in the Lalique crystal bottle is $289. A half ounce is $150 at Amazon. The 0.25 oz refillable purse spray at Amazon is $94.99. The 0.25 oz. refill is $82.99





I love perfume. I do not feel guilty. I am worth it.
$45
$85 for a bottle of Vertigo at Nordstrom...that is my signature scent now.
about the same for me, my wife, couple hundred when we were in paris.
then dont flip over it.....if u love it and u can afford it, it will prlly last a while...im in love wiht locoste's think pink perfume!!
$645


Princess Grace De Monaco Women by Faberge





Don't feel guilty about spending your hard earned money on what you want.
$65...when cool water first came out
Well I got perfume for Christmas and it was 45 dollars. = )
I've never bought perfume. Perfume is for women and girly men.
POOP ON YOUR WALLS, THEN I'LL TELL YOU.
$85 for Marc Jacobs Perfume (large bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment