Thursday, December 24, 2009

How long should you keep a bottle of perfume before throwing it out?

When does it lose its scent?How long should you keep a bottle of perfume before throwing it out?
I found this...





How can I keep my fragrance from going bad?


Keep all fragrance in a cool, dry area, and away from windows as sunlight can unbalance the various ingredients. An opened bottle should be kept in its box to insure a longer shelf life.





How long can I keep my fragrance stored?


Fragrances don't last forever. There are certain precautions though that will ensure the quality of the fragrance. Keep the bottle in a dry, dark place. Heat can also destroy a fragrance so keep it from extreme temperatures. Fragrances usually last 3 years from the date they were manufactured.How long should you keep a bottle of perfume before throwing it out?
I have no idea...I dont think I have ever thrown one away that i didnt use occasionaly..but i guess after a few yrs. i have some that are older though and they still have there scent

No comments:

Post a Comment