Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I ship a bottle of Perfume from America to Australia?

I bought a bottle of Chanel #5 for a friend for her birthday. Quite simply, what should I do to ship it to her? Like what kind of packaging, will customs not allow perfume? Should I use national post service, or like Fedex? Her b-day is April 26th. I figure with decent shipping it can arrive in a week and half. Can someone help me out with this please?How do I ship a bottle of Perfume from America to Australia?
You can use FedEx or UPS. As their packaging and other services are of high quality, it will reach there safely.How do I ship a bottle of Perfume from America to Australia?
FedEx because they actually have their own handlers here. However, the other option would be to simply post it out though normal US mail, which will then be delivered by Australia post. Whatever method you chose, be sure to wrap it well because neither service is what I wold refer to as 'gentle' with packages.





Check shipping prices on FedEx.com as well as US Postal service:


http://www.usps.com/tools/calculateposta鈥?/a>
Take it to Fedex or to a UPS and they will take care of it for you. They will ensure that the bottle will stay intact.
put it in a box and put a stamp on it

No comments:

Post a Comment