Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I travel with perfume without taking the bottle?

I will be flying in a couple of weeks and I want to take my favorite perfume. Actually it is the only perfume I wear. I transfered it into an antique automizer and am afraid of damaging the bottle in my travels. Is there any way of transfering the perfume onto something so I can use it while I'm away. Another bottle is not really an option.How do I travel with perfume without taking the bottle?
go to the perfume counters at norstroms and ask them for those little tubes for sample


ask for about threeHow do I travel with perfume without taking the bottle?
Have you thought about an atomizer? You can purchase a travel perfume atomizer that is aircraft ok. There is an atomizer called Travalo which has an easy fill system which means no funnels and no spilling your perfume. It takes 4ml of your perfume http://www.travalo.com Report Abuse

Pack it in your suitcase with a towel wrapped around it.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment