Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many years can a bottle of perfume last - still smelling good?

It's been in a cool dry place, but I've had it for 2 years, do you think it's ok if it still smells good? thanks!How many years can a bottle of perfume last - still smelling good?
i have a 10 year old bottle of my moms perfume in my closet i sniff it when i think of her because she always used to wear it.How many years can a bottle of perfume last - still smelling good?
me knows a woman who is keeping a bottle of French perfume for more than thirty years, and still smells good as ever.
its not like food. you can have perfume for like ever. don't worry
2 years yeah probably - but after a longer time it just smells rank. Perfume isn't that expensive. I'd say just buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment