Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have to ship a bottle of perfume to someone, what is the best way to pack it so it doesn't break?

I have a medium-small box, but what should I put in it... Newspaper, bubble wrap, etc??? I don't want this to break. Should I mark it as FRAGILE? Please help!I have to ship a bottle of perfume to someone, what is the best way to pack it so it doesn't break?
I say either bubble wrap, or styrofoam. Bubble wrap would probably be good in your situation though. Just fill it with bubble wrap and pack the perfume bottle down in the middle. Also,mark it FRAGILE. It will never hurt and it will be a whole lot easier!





Hope I helped!I have to ship a bottle of perfume to someone, what is the best way to pack it so it doesn't break?
In the middle of bubble wrap, packed tightly into the box so nothing moves around, and marking it fragile won't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment