Monday, December 28, 2009

Im getting my gf a necklace thas says her name on it and a Perfume bottle for Christmas is that good enough?

That sounds great! Im getting my gf a necklace thas says her name on it and a Perfume bottle for Christmas is that good enough?
That sounds really thoughtful :)





It depends I guess how old you two are, if you're living together and have been together for a while, then I guess she'll be expecting four or so gifts.





You two should talk about it, like how much you two are going to spend on eachother. That way no one feels badIm getting my gf a necklace thas says her name on it and a Perfume bottle for Christmas is that good enough?
I think she'll really like it. : ) I'm sure she'll even just appreciate the fact that you got her something, but those gifts sound really nice too.





If you aren't sure then talk to her about how much she's going to spend on you and just come to a compromise about it.
Yeah I'd be satisfied


by he way girl. just saying when u say that u sound really snobby and mean and after he bought u all that stuff u broke up with him? u could of at least waited a week
yeah, or get her a necklace or bracelet and engrave forever %26amp; always or your initials in it. that'd benice.
i'd say totally


i think she will rele apriciate that
that sounds like a good gift to me

No comments:

Post a Comment