Thursday, December 24, 2009

What does Agent Provocateur (pink bottle) perfume smell like?

I keep saying i will try some at a perfume counter and never get around to it!


My tastes are:


Chanel coco mademoiselle


Chanel chance


Lancome miracle


Lancome hypnose


Someone who knows there perfumes might be able to say if its in the same league as the above and if i may like it.


Thanks in advance.


P.s I am one of the lazy ones who buys off the internet! (ebay etc)What does Agent Provocateur (pink bottle) perfume smell like?
Hi it doesnt smell anything like any of the above its one on its one,





I recommend you go for the summer version of it, its in a pink bottle but its got like darker pink criss crosses on, its lighter that the original.


I acidently got the original plain pink bottle one for my mum and it is really strong, in my opinion it smells like old ladies perfume. I dont like it as an everyday scent. But im sure you will like the the summer version.What does Agent Provocateur (pink bottle) perfume smell like?
www.makeupalley.com


Has a ton of consumer reviews for this perfume and others. I use it all the time for beauty questions. So people who've bought it write about it, and let you know what it's like.
At amazon a girl said:


It is a pretty cool perfume - has a unique blend of rose and saffron fragrances. When you have it on, you are sure to be flooded with compliments. Very unique and feminine perfume
I'm undecided about it. I can see where Pixiefeet is coming from with the ';old lady'; comment - it does have a touch of those rose shaped guest soaps. On the other hand, on a good day it can seem charmingly quirky in a fifties bombshell way.





I was crazy about it when I first smelled it, bought it and found that worn every day it got old quickly. I only use it very occasionally now.





My recommendation: they do (or at least used to) a smaller edition made to put in handbags. I would get that so you aren't landed with a huge bottle should you not like it.
It's quite a heavy perfume, not unpleasant, but looking at your preferences you may prefer something lighter.


I would say it was more the same type as Chanel Allure, Tierry Mulgers Angel...that sort of 'heaviness' if that makes sense.


Looking at the perfumes you like, you may prefer something like the new Prada scent 'Infusion d'Iris'

No comments:

Post a Comment