Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone selling an old bottle of Abishag perfume?

I loved this perfume, made by Taya Cosmetics for the Israel Museum, and sold in the US until it was discontinued. My whole family was crazy for it. I would just be thrilled if someone had a bottle of it, or a bar of the soap. You could sell it to me on eBay, or I could just paypal you. I'd be interested in just an old almost-empty bottle too (though of course I wouldn't pay as much for that :)). I just want to smell it again. It is like a legend in my mind.Anyone selling an old bottle of Abishag perfume?
Wow we finally found another Abishag fan. We purchased it at the museum probably 14 - 16 years ago. We even called the museum years alter to buy some. The people remembered it but didn't know where to get it. This is the favorite perfume of my wife and my life. From tiem to time I try to search for info on the net. Where did you get the Taya Cosmetics name from. I can email you copies of the booklet that came with it. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment