Monday, December 28, 2009

The sprayer broke on my new bottle of perfume. Is there anyway to fix? I've left nozzle on but it still leaks.

It is a pump sprayer. The inside of the sprayer is completely off and just the cap remains. I can still use it to pump the plunger but it doesn't spray nice and just sort of leaks all over my hand. I'd hate to throw the whole thing away. It was a bit expensive and it is pretty full.The sprayer broke on my new bottle of perfume. Is there anyway to fix? I've left nozzle on but it still leaks.
If its on a bottle of perfume, no way to fix that.. you just have to spray and let it drip and dab it on instead of wasting the whole bottle. If it were new and just bought.. with a receipt you could take it back.The sprayer broke on my new bottle of perfume. Is there anyway to fix? I've left nozzle on but it still leaks.
Buy a bulb perfume bottle like they used to use. Use a plier to remove the cap from your current bottle and pour it into the new bottle. You can buy the bulb bottles online or in some stores.
Go to the place you bought it im sure they will help.
Don't throw it away.





Take the first persons advice if its brand new and you have the receipt. Take it back for exchange. The store should allow it.





IF NOT then you can BUY a perfume spray bottle. An ex-girlfriend gave me one for a bottle of cologne that did not have a sprayer, but was one of the poor on your hand types. I hated it, as I always spilled it, and always had too much in my hands.





They sell them in Target, or beauty supplies, or sometimes drug stores. You can even buy one of those fancy ones. The neat thing is that you can reuse them for the next bottle of perfume.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment