Thursday, December 24, 2009

How long does a bottle of perfume usually last before going bad?

I have a 1.7 fl oz. bottle of Coco Mademoiselle. I got it a little over a year ago. I've always kept it hiddin in a dark, cool place because I have younger siblings and that bottle cost me like 70 bucks :p





How long should it last?How long does a bottle of perfume usually last before going bad?
The price of perfume depends on the base oils used to retain the scent. As long as you keep it capped (until you want to use it) this particular scent could last as long as 20 years because it was probably manufactured using deer or skunk musk. I know, (UGH SKUNK MUSK!?!) When the musk is properly processed for perfume the base oil makes the scent stay on the skin longer as well as not having to use very much.How long does a bottle of perfume usually last before going bad?
About forever unless the glass brakes or it evaporates.
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment