Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know how to open the very small Nina Ricci perfume bottle?

It's small, and shaped like an apple.


I've spent tons of time trying to open it, but it's being mean.


How do i open it?!?!?Does anyone know how to open the very small Nina Ricci perfume bottle?
Well, I don't have any actual experience, but it looks like it should just twist off or even pull straight off...I wish I could help you more.Does anyone know how to open the very small Nina Ricci perfume bottle?
did you figure out how to do it?


cuz i still cant get it to open and i dunt wanna break it.


:) Report Abuse

Good news! I just got mine from Macy*s.





I spent some time with friends laughing hysterically about how difficult it was to open. I asked a friend with pliers. And success! Pliers is all it takes, well, that and a heave and a ho. Good luck.





*augustine. Report Abuse

Also, the fragrance is well-worth the struggle, I love it. Report Abuse

i dont know,but i love nina ricci, one cuz it smells good and two cuz we have the same first name!

No comments:

Post a Comment