Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I ship a bottle of perfume?

I wanted to ship a bottle of perfume as a birthday gift to someone and I contacted companies like DHL and they said that they are not allowed to ship it because it is alcohol based perfume. I want to ship it overseas. If no shipping company will accept my package, what are my options for sending it? Please help!!!How can I ship a bottle of perfume?
I have just bought a perfume from a USA shop and they sent it by EMS, no problem.





The question is where you want to send this bottle to, since some countries do not allow certain stuff to be send by courier.





How can I ship a bottle of perfume?
Just ship it with the carrier of your choice, do not tell them what it is but instead ship it as ';decorative glass'; and insure it for the full value. Technically you are shipping ';glass'; that is filled with a fluid.





You can actually ship beer and wine the same way.





If it is questioned the receiver of the package just says they are collecting bottles.






I don't know what you can do but at least you understand about alcohol base products and if you do try and ship it and get caught you can face a $10,000 fine and 1 year in prison...

No comments:

Post a Comment