Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need to design a perfume bottle and then make it into a 3D object. What programs should I use?

Do I do each in separate programs? Or can I do them in the same program?I need to design a perfume bottle and then make it into a 3D object. What programs should I use?
You could also try Blender 3D. It's a free, open source modeling program with tons of features and tons of online help.I need to design a perfume bottle and then make it into a 3D object. What programs should I use?
AutoCAD, on 3D modelling and rendering,


3Ds Max 8,


Blender...


Blender is free, but very hard to learn (I never managed it: it is all on ';Short-keys';)


The others are not free, and as hard to learn (but I have 20 years experience with them...)
try using sketchup. its from google and there is a free version!


then watch the tutorial videos
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment