Monday, December 28, 2009

I wan't to get a new bottle of perfume and I usually buy the same ones?

I love anything elizabeth arden and elizabeth taylor and liz claiborne. what are the latest scents at reasonable prices (no dolce%26amp;gabana) nothing too expensive. No jlo (she follows a spiritual advisor and i am not supportive of her religious beliefs) so any others that are new and smell good under 50 dollars! has anyone smelled hillary duff's new new one (not with love) the new one in the pink bottle?I wan't to get a new bottle of perfume and I usually buy the same ones?
Chanel Chance is my favorite. For a small bottle it's about $35 and for a bigger one, its around $55. As for the other scents you've mentioned...I haven't sampled them before. Good Luck!I wan't to get a new bottle of perfume and I usually buy the same ones?
im addicted to vera wang's princess


the scent is so fruity and sweet


:D
Calvin Klein makes one I don't think is too expensive called Purple Orchid. I can't remember the price though.





Um let's see, I smelled Glamorous by Ralph Lauren and it's 40 something and that's not too bad.
Escada Moon Sparkle is awesome. It is amazing.


It's in a purple bottle with pink on it.


Also, I use Vera Wang Princess its smells so good!!


:)
Escada %26amp; Davidoff make very fresh ones, and Bulgari Blu is also very classy smeling if u noe wat i mean.
I love Burberry weekend, try it! :O)
I really like Tresor by Lancome.
I love fruity perfumes. Escada, Britney Spears, Aquilona.
I am in love with CLinique's To Be. It has a floral/cirtus scent. Very fresh. Very now.
Escada have a new one out.. it smells gorgeous. I smelt it yesterday but I forgot what it was called. Also the new Juicy perfume and also Rock and Rose by Valentino
D%26amp;G light blue has something in it, even if a girl isnt that good looking, i sorta get drawn to it.
hillary duffs new one smells well nice


also try morgan love sweet paradise
in my opionion beauty is good. a little high but it goes a long way. you only have to spray a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment