Monday, December 28, 2009

I have a bottle of perfume and one weird question?

I know perfume doesn't freeze am assuming mine did because,where the liquid is, looks to me as if it froze. My perfume still has liquid in it.


I am not sure how this happened. I there away I can un though it?


I'm so confused because alcohol doesn't freeze and this isn't a cheap brand eitherI have a bottle of perfume and one weird question?
well sorry to hear that... just put it in a heated room if that dosent work ask.com!I have a bottle of perfume and one weird question?
how long have you had it





if its old just chuck it





if you just bought it take it back to the store (I once took back perfume I used for about a month to macy's cuz the scent was going away way too quickly (I think it had been on the shelf for too long))
where did you put it?? outside??





just try putting it near a lamp or something warm and see how that goes, other than that, i don't think there's much you can do.. =\





are you sure it's frozen???? flip it upside down or open the top if you can..





well, good luck :)!
it's the same with anti-freeze i believe, it just take a much lower temp. to freeze alcohol and anti-freeze.





but if thats not it then im sorry....you should try out tommy jens. it smells sooo good lol
put your perfume in the microwave...hahahaha i'm just kidding girl

No comments:

Post a Comment