Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anybody ever broken a perfume bottle?

I always break mine. I just broke my chanel : ( and was wondering if I'm the only one that breaks expensive perfume.Has anybody ever broken a perfume bottle?
I have.


But, it was one that was just from Bath ad Body Works.:]]Has anybody ever broken a perfume bottle?
Omg I have dropped my Vera Wang Princess like ten times and it hasn't broken once! Plus I always drop my Hollister Ryder and my Lucky Brand one but they never break and I'm always like oh shoot expecting it to shatter but it never does!





So sorry!!



I didn't break it but it leaked !








Mine???





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You gotta control that super telekinetic power of yours, Carrie! lol jk :p
Yeahhh. okay.
haha yeah you are ive never done that. be careful!
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment