Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which perfume brand does this bottle belong to?

I desperately need help.





I've been trying to find out what brand of perfume this bottle belongs to. My boyfriend uses it and I absolutely love the smell. But it has just finished and I have no idea what brand it is so I can't buy a new bottle.





The bottle is made of white frosted glass and is somewhat oval. The only distinct features are the ';X'; and ';1999'; markings on the side of the bottle.





Your help is greatly appreciated.Which perfume brand does this bottle belong to?
i don't recognise it, sorry


theses hugo boss that has an x and a y on,


or cerutti 1881, with a date on, but other than that i don't know





but good luck and merry christmasWhich perfume brand does this bottle belong to?
It could be one of these...








http://www.perfume.com/men/x
  • myspace.com pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment