Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know the name of this perfume in a blue cylinder bottle?

Hi guys. I used to have this perfume, but I accidentally threw out the bottle. I loved it and I want to get it again, but I'm not sure of the name. It comes in a short cylinder shaped bottle and it's blue. Any ideas?Does anyone know the name of this perfume in a blue cylinder bottle?
I think it's Cool Water. Awesome perfume.Does anyone know the name of this perfume in a blue cylinder bottle?
Brittney Spears....';Curious';?
EVENING IN PARIS
any more clues???


that u can tell..


mayb its curious by britney spears





but if its not look @ macy's website


go 2 the perfume section mayb u'll recognize the bottle


hope u find it
Cool Water or Light Blue by D%26amp;G
It might be cool water by davidoff. Click here to check it out: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/clic鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment