Thursday, January 7, 2010

A bottle of Tommy Girl perfume broke in my bathroom, and I can't seen to get rid of the smell.?

The perfume has hit the wood walls, the floor, the baseboard heat, and generally everwhere in my small bathroom. Any help would be greatly appreciated!A bottle of Tommy Girl perfume broke in my bathroom, and I can't seen to get rid of the smell.?
ODORZOUT.........BUY IT......TRY IT..........WWW.88STINK.COMA bottle of Tommy Girl perfume broke in my bathroom, and I can't seen to get rid of the smell.?
The trick to removing the smell of perfume off of your body is to swipe the area with some rubbing alcohol. I would assume the same would work in your bathroom to neutralize the smell. Just wet a rag with rubbing acohol and wipe down the surfaces that the perfume splashed on.
go to the store and get an air freshener called the ODOR Absorber. It isn't immediate, but it will eventually absorb the odor out of the air. Put it in the bathroom and close the door. I think t would take a couple weeks. Go in every once in a while(daily) and take a knife to chip up the freshener, it brings fresh area oout in the open. There is also a citrus version that is really good, but you have to like the citrus smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment