Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I prevent a used bottle of perfume from leaking when I mail it? It has a glass stopper.?

tape the stopper down with duck tape. wrap the top with styrafoam wrap and the rest with bubble wrap. then secure it in it's own little box. ship it and it should be fine.How can I prevent a used bottle of perfume from leaking when I mail it? It has a glass stopper.?
I would wrap the bottle in lots of bubble wrap. That should do the trick for mailing it.How can I prevent a used bottle of perfume from leaking when I mail it? It has a glass stopper.?
tape it closed tight
I had the same issue before, I sent perfume to my aunt.





I think, to be safe, you're better off taking it to UPS or the equivalent (Read: Not The Post Office. Long Lines.) They expertly pack it. Mine had an almost cute, small box, with Styrofoam things and a strip of bubble wrap around the ';neck'; of the bottle, where the cap and bottle meet.


It will cost about 6-7 dollars more, but they're very thorough. I thought it was worth it. Plus, my aunt got it in like, two days, intact and very easy to unwrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment