Thursday, January 7, 2010

If one memory of you (good or bad) could be a bottle of perfume?

What would you call it and how do you describe the scent?If one memory of you (good or bad) could be a bottle of perfume?
That memory would be my childhood-teenage years growing up on the city.





I call it, Asphalt Dream.





It would be a guy's cologne, smell like hmm


not to strong...it has a menthol feel to it (i lived in a cold city), it will also have a sweet-ish scent since it is my childhood..If one memory of you (good or bad) could be a bottle of perfume?
War of whip cream lol
I liked the scent of a sunscreen, dont know why, maybe the beach environment
conjure - a soft musky scent
The time spent with my boyfriend, who sadly is my ex. As we are on a break for exams and stuff...


It would smell:


Sweet, strong and would linger around for a long time. Something fruity ;]


I'd call it... Simplicity. As it wasn't a complicated relationship. It was pure and simple fun.
anger


a deep rich sent has to be like rich like a mans calone but not manly.
brapple


an unusual blend of crap and solemnity, with subtle hints of hystericalness and laughter.
don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment