Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help I dropped my big bottle of red door perfume and now it won't spray?

I brought it on a cruise and it wasn't cheap I love it what else can I do?Help I dropped my big bottle of red door perfume and now it won't spray?
you could always bust the top off of it and put it in a small little spray bottle. Thats the only way i know of that will you will get any use out of it. my mom loves red door too. But i got tired of smelling the red door w/ the red lid, so i bought the new kind with pink lid, it smells alot better than the original to me. Check it out next time you go shopping. good luck.Help I dropped my big bottle of red door perfume and now it won't spray?
Take it to any perfume counter at a major department store. They will be able to give you a new top.
buy one of those ';old fashioned'; perfume sprayers. You know, the glass ones with the big sprayer that you squeeze. usually they are pretty decorative but you can empty the perfume into one and then there you go!
Lol, you should start expensive stuff with more care.
Sometimes U put too much air in when u drop it and all u need to do is jab a small hole at the top NOT BOTTEM OR PURFUME WILL COME OUT and all the air will be released

No comments:

Post a Comment