Thursday, January 7, 2010

Transfer perfume from orginal spray bottle into an atomiser?

Hi all,





Is it a good ideal to transfer a small qty of perfume from orginal spray bottle into an atomiser so that I can just carry a small bottle of it with me and not the whole big bottle?





Will the scent be not as strong or lose the scent when perfumes are being transfer into another bottle as it has been exposed to the air?





Thanks heaps!Transfer perfume from orginal spray bottle into an atomiser?
I use one, and it's working perfectly for me. There isn't room for that muh perfume, so it dosen't lose the scent before I have to refill it.


I think it's great to be able to take with me in a small purse when I'm out on town etc.Transfer perfume from orginal spray bottle into an atomiser?
I just bought a Travalo. They are totally cool. Same as other atomisers, but 10 times faster to fill


http://www.travalo.com Report Abuse

an 8.5 se is pretty adn she should smile with her teeth even though they are a little small


and the second one is prettier because it looks more welcoming

No comments:

Post a Comment