Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is drinking perfume harmful?I had a dream in which i was drinking a bottle of perfume.(Brand i dont know).?

my worst childhood memory is accidentally drinking my mom's perfume when I was 3 or 4. Even though I was so young, it was so disgusting that I still remember it vividly. It tasted like bitter greasy rubbing alcohol. I only had a sip, and I was sick for days, ended up having my stomach pumped, and had a horrible taste in my mouth for days.


I would not recommend doing it in real life. Drinking perfume in your dreams is not dangerousIs drinking perfume harmful?I had a dream in which i was drinking a bottle of perfume.(Brand i dont know).?
If you don't bring it back up, it could possibly kill you. The alcohol in perfumes and such, is not the kind you're supposed to ingest.





My dad brought back some gum when he went to Korea, many moons ago. One of them was called ';perfume';. It smelled like a very nice perfume in the pack. I tried one stick and gagged. I asked him how on Earth the people over there actually chewed the stuff. He laughed at me and said that the entire country eats and drinks some VERY strange stuff. After trying that gum, I had to agree with him.





In a dream, we are free to do whatever we wish. We can ping people on the nose and no harm is actually done. We can eat wood screws and they'll taste yummy. However, I wouldn't suggest trying it in real life. Ping someone on the nose, they'll more than likely thwack you over the head with their umbrella.Is drinking perfume harmful?I had a dream in which i was drinking a bottle of perfume.(Brand i dont know).?
maybe u stinks, thats why u dreamt of urself drinking perfume...





not to be rude, just being straight forward and honest





Peace!
don't worry, you cant die from what happens to you in your dreams, unless you dream that you are having a myocardial arrest, and you are having it for real. this is not Freddy's nightmare
yes very dangerous too....the alchohol poisons your stomach muscles and makes you seriously ill....i dont advise you to drink it!
Dont know............but it's going on my To Try List.........................lol
Yes it will make you sick! The alcohol contained in perfume is tainted - like rubbing alcohol - this will make you very ill.





It's OK in a dream though :-) maybe give you spicy/sweet dreams.
I dont know so much about being harmful.My 3 yr old found a tiny sample of perfume (the type the Avon Ladies give away) Well she drank it....


It didnt stay down long enough to do her any harm,she was sick straight away !!

No comments:

Post a Comment